Saturday, April 18, 2015

Where to begin??

Where do I begin to even start explaining my life?
My childhood abuse?
My multiple sexual abuses?
My teen years of being pushed away and being homeless?
My life in the Army?
Getting married to an abusive man and not finding out till years later and more after divorce?
Remarrying in an already made family that had no discipline at all?
How many times I have almost died from suicide to attempts on my life?
My first sign and Symptoms of my disease?

Aww lets start There......

A very stressful moment is suppose to trigger my disease. For some its menopause for others its a life challenge.
It all started with what I thought what I found was an ingrown hair.

My condition is called Hidradenitis Suppurativa

When I finally realized that scrubbing it with Epsom salts and plucking or using a pumice stone was not making it better but actually worse I went to see a doctor. I was in fear that I had some how from my past encounters had received a sexually transmitted disease.

Here is a little inside tidbit.
 My faith in Heavenly father had only just returned for not very long  when I broke out extensively. I was being tested and tried and something was trying really hard for me to continue to stay mad at the Lord. For Three long years I was mad that my children were given to a man who had allegedly raped his sisters, had very strange requests for gratifications, and said he was forced by his father to watch his gratifications in order to become a man. I couldnt believe me who was trying to get right with the lord had her children taken from her and given to a child molester because he was still in the Army and I was not. During my time with him he refused me contact with family and friends and now he has my children and I knew I would never see them again.
My Bishop at the time made the mistake of saying he would help me. All the advice they gave was stuff I had already done on my own. It was not helpful in anyway. I was told to try again and I did with the exact same responses as before. It seemed my Bishops responses of help were just talk and no follow through.
I was mad for three years and fell back into old bad habits and even was given a new temptation..... well it was not new but it was stronger than before and with a vengeance and it was ruining my new marriage.
I came back to the same bishop after my three years of pouting and feeling sorry for myself. I kicked most of my temptations to the curb and told him I was ready to give and receive forgiveness and I had failed my test of Job. The Bishop then said you did not fail your test of Job because you are here and ready to try again that is not failing.

Ok tidbit done

The stronger my faith the faster the disease spread. It got real bad. I was getting blessings. I was praying about finding the right diet. I was obese and cysts were coming through layers of fat and skin and I could not exercise from pain, loss of energy and what I thought was Toxicity causing all my joints to swell. I even went in told my doctor to test me for Lupus. Then finally they decided to put me on pain management regimen when my nerves were being ate away and I had a hole in my body that was not healing that was way bigger than a bullet wound and was very deep. I was on a very strict diet and researched and researched Foods and herbs and probiotics and more with prayer and blessings searching and searching for answers to help me and my body.
After a couple of years and half of my arm and no armpits and holes in my tailbone area I finally found a surgeon willing to remove the damage and perform plastic surgery on my armpits. I know this was a huge blessing because the support forums for my disease I was on my biggest supporters on there several had died from toxicity because they could not get the surgery.

While I was in surgery the doctors could not move my arm to finish the first surgery and they found I had another autoimmune disorder called Cystic Rheumatoid Arthritis.

I am right now currently healing from my surgery. I have ghost pains in my nerves and other areas have no feeling at all. I feel worlds better and cleaner ( even though I shower less now)


No comments:

Post a Comment